Zalaris is an established and highly reputable Global SAP partner, with a prestigious client base. We offer support and maintenance for the entire SAP landscape, provide the most recent Cloud release and enable a single point of contact for Cloud & Support Services: we want to help you, get the best from your SAP solution.
You wouldn’t have to worry; we offer support and application maintenance services for the entire SAP landscape.
Sondre Grahl-Jacobsen, Head of Consulting
SAP Global Support
Zalaris has successfully implemented SAP ERP at more than 1,000 organisations globally and provides support to more than 150 organisations via our regional support centres for Europe, Africa, Asia Pacific and the Americas. We offer support for the entire SAP landscape, including significant experience in maintaining:
- SAP HCM & Payroll
- SAP Org Visualisation by Nakisa
- SAP Talent Visualisation by Nakisa
- SAP FI / CO
- SAP SD / MM
- SAP Plant Maintenance
- NetWeaver / Basis
- XI / PI
- Self Service including Adobe Forms
- ABAP, etc.
SAP Support - HR Outsourcing
A key component of this service is the provision of SAP HR Outsourcing (HRO). Our dedicated HRO team offers full payroll life cycle support and management activities including:
- Employee Record Management
- HR Administration
- Payroll Processing
- Payroll Reconciliation
SAP Support Packs
Payroll departments often appreciate experienced help when preparing and performing year-end processing and statutory reporting. To review support packs in detail would take you at least 5 days a month. Benefits of Zalaris’ Support Pack Analysis include:
- Monthly in-depth analysis of SAP HCM Support Packs
- Categorisation and impact assessment
- Guidance on applying individual notes
- Focus on year-end support packs
- Low fixed annual fee
- Access to SAP HCM experts for follow up questions
SAP Health Check
Zalaris’ expert consultants can help you identify which functionality you should implement, in order to bring the best results to the HR service you provide.
- Identify quick wins, and make processes more efficient
- Resolve the ‘Usual Suspect’ issues
- Align SAP HR applications to business strategy
- Manage operational risk more effectively
- Improve internal housekeeping
SAP Upgrade Assessments
Zalaris’ upgrade assessment will identify the scope of the upgrade, build a resource plan for the project and review and test different methods, allowing you to benefit from the enhanced Business Processes that SAP have developed.
- Technical Migration Strategy to ensure continuity of service and minimised risk.
- Functional Process Analysis to identify the degree of process change.
- Development expertise to upgrade all customer enhancements.
- Upgrade Assessment to define scope, approach and effort.