As many companies begin to emerge from the Covid crisis, they are seeking consolidation and alignment of their often-ad hoc payroll solutions, thus, creating seamless payroll operations across increasingly global workforces.
Payroll is critical function, and even more so during times of crisis, and companies must ensure that it is reliable and accurate no matter the disruption. Digitalising payroll workflows and creating a single, global system are the first steps in cementing payroll dependability for the future,
– Richard E. Schiørn, EVP Solution & Delivery for Global Managed Services at Zalaris
We believe this article can help address the most common questions from corporates on payroll topics, and provide key recommendations for transforming payroll into a future-ready, multicountry solution:
- Develop a multicountry payroll strategy for your company
- Focus on employee experience
- Look for examples of automation from vendors
- Seek a proactive partner, especially when it comes to new regulations
- Get the best technology out there
Download the article to deep dive into their insights.