- Revenue of NOK 195.4 million (NOK 189.7 million) – increase mainly due to the inclusion of ba.se service & consulting GmbH (“ba.se”), acquired during the quarter.
- Adjusted EBIT of NOK 14.1 million (NOK 13.3 million) – higher margins within Managed Services in the Nordics and the inclusion of ba.se, partly offset by currency movements, and temporary use of external consultants within Professional Services in Germany.
- Adjusted EBIT margin of 7.2% (7.0%).
- Continued high sales activity within Managed Services, resulting in a further build-up of annual recurring revenue (“ARR”) through new BPO agreements and extensions during the third quarter – total new BPO contracts awarded during the quarter has an expected ARR of NOK 9 million, year-to-date ARR of NOK 81 million (net ARR NOK 53 million), when fully implemented.
- Completed the acquisition of ba.se, a leading provider of payroll and HR services within the German retail sector, providing a platform for further growth in Germany and Central Europe.
- Cash and cash equivalents of NOK 168.8 million, after NOK 42.5 million payment for ba.se (net of cash acquired) +NOK 52.5 million compared to last year.
Trend shift and strong sales in Germany and the UK, as the Zalaris brand is increasingly being recognised “Our efforts in streamlining sales and cooperating across regions continue to deliver results. Increased brand awareness has created significant increase in new business opportunities in Germany and UK, particularly for our PeopleHub multi-country solutions.” – says CEO and Founder Hans-Petter Mellerud.
Zalaris will host a webcast for all shareholders and interested parties today at 08:30 CET. There will be a Q&A session following the management presentation.
The third quarter webcast will be available through ir.zalaris.com.
Hans-Petter Mellerud, CEO and founder
Mobile: +47 928 97 276
Gunnar Manum, CFO
Mobile: +47 951 79 190
Zalaris (OSLO: ZAL) simplify HR and payroll administration, empower you with useful information so that you can invest more in people. We are a leading service provider of Human Experience Management (HXM) solutions across Europe, serving more than 1.5 million employees with an annual revenue of ~78 million Euros (2020). We hold #1 or #2 positions in most of our markets. Our consultants have more than 21 years of experience in transforming HR with our clients. Simplify work life. Achieve more. For more information, go to www.zalaris.com.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.