Given the recent updated situation of the Coronavirus in the market, the Zalaris management team and I would like to update you on some of our key actions.
Our current key focus is to:
- maintain the health of our employees
- secure all core deliveries towards you as our customer
- free up capacity such that if needed - we can help customers securing own business continuity plans and/or perform extra work if it the need should arise.
To ensure business continuity we are following our Business Continuity Plan including daily assessment of risks and mitigating actions. Processes are being executed according to our framework for risk and security management and cover the whole value chain including employees, customers and suppliers.
Our distributed multi-client service centre infrastructure operating on one common IT platforms allow us to shift work between our locations and service teams. This includes working from home.
Zalaris has introduced company-wide restrictions in line with government recommendations including travel- and event participation ban, no physical meetings in- or outside our premises, closed canteens, working from home office when possible etc. We continuously follow the advice and information from local health authorities and will adjust correspondingly.
To date we are delivering on our service levels as normal.
On an operating level, we will continue to communicate with you through our defined Governance model including our service meetings.
To help us deliver in this critical time and to maximize the utilization of our resources to the good for our customers, please follow these practices:
- Use our defined ticketing/help desk solution and agreed formats for all requests. This allows us to manage workflows and shift work if needed.
- Prioritize requests properly such that we can deliver on critical tasks first.
- Use digital meeting infrastructure as Teams and Skype to keep on interacting as much as normal.
If you need any kind of additional support or extended services to secure the Business Continuity of your own operations we will do what we can to help you. Please contact your Zalaris contact as soon as possible such that we can get the needed arrangements in place. If critical, please feel free to contact me directly.
We will keep you updated on our efforts.
Thank you for your understanding. We appreciate your support in safeguarding the health of our community and contributing to the world’s efforts to contain the outbreak.
CEO, Zalaris ASA