The solution is completely embedded in SAP HCM and was developed in collaboration with the “Hessisches Competence Center für Neue Verwaltungssteuerung” (HCC). The focus was on user-friendliness and a practical design with simple user interfaces and processes.
The dynamic developments in legislation require ongoing changes and adjustments in the remuneration statement. These changes, in turn, require thorough testing. The organizations that perform the audits expect that the changes that have already been made as well as the associated tests are documented.
The Zalaris HCM Revisor at a glance:
- Random selection of test cases based on self-defined criteria
- Interface to copying tools for the personnel files
- Linking test runs with transport requests
- Traffic light function for visualization of comparison results
- Test results are stored compliant with audit requirements
- Commenting function for test results is compliant with audit requirements up to the level of individual cases
- Extensive filter options for displaying test results
- Connected to the HCM Process Workbench for parallelizing payroll and follow-up activities
- Test procedure is fast also for mass tests and very user friendly
- Clearly arranged display of test results
- Automatic logging and audit-proof storage of test results, including commenting function
- The tool can be used in compliance audits to reduce the scope accordingly
- Continuous further development of the functional areas