After part 1 where I spoke about why you should move to the cloud, here in the next part of the series I am going to talk about why you should choose SAP software.
What is SAP?
SAP, established 1972, is the world’s leading ERP (Enterprise Resource Management solution) which centralizes the data from various processes as well as departments. It makes sure that the information flows effectively and efficiently throughout your business.
1. Trustworthy – SAP are known for being the world’s #1 cloud business software provider with 95% of the most successful retailers using SAP solutions. They have 18,300+ partners worldwide including some huge companies such as, Amazon, Google, Microsoft and many more.
2. Real time – You may have heard of SAP HANA which means High Performance Analytic Appliance. This is an application which allows businesses to use an in-memory database to process large amounts of data in a short space of time. This reduces waste of valuable time for colleagues as they can do this from any device at any time.
3. Cost efficient – overall it works out cheaper for your business in the long run. Less time needed means less cost, right? SAP claim to reduce your total software, service, and support per user by 9.3%. This is due to the rapid deployment; everything is done at a quicker speed meaning less time is wasted.
4. Scalability – SAP software is so easy to size up or down, whatever you need to use, you pay for! SAP systems are available in 39 languages which means you can easily roll it out internationally if needed. You can start out small and scale up your business to what your operations requires.
5. Efficiency – rather than having to perform repetitive tasks daily, SAP now allows you to do repetitive tasks in a smarter way meaning your time becomes more valuable.
6. Up to date – SAP employs more than 15,000 developers, this means the technology is constantly being kept up to date as well as ensuring that any improvements/feedback can be made within the half yearly updates. For the SuccessFactors SAP runs two releases per year, each with hundreds of updates within them.
7. Security – this is one of the biggest factors to SAP, the ERP software improves the quality and accuracy of data as well as more secure protection through firewalls and in-built security systems. They also provide a level of access to the data so you can add restrictions to individuals depending on their role and requirements, this means that not everyone has access to everything, so it is controlled depending on your job. This means that it can easily be traced who has access to what data.
To talk to someone about how SAP software will improve your business, please get in touch with one of our experts at Zalaris. Look out for the last and final part of this series which will conclude with why you should choose Zalaris.