Not only must the robotics and technology industry keep up, but they must also find intuitive ways to push the boundaries further: they are both engineers of the future and striving to keep pace with it. Companies are now finding the task increasingly complex and overwhelming for the in-house IT team as they endeavour to keep costs low and operations running smoothly.
That is why Zalaris has created a service which is designed and customised exclusively for the most demanding customers. Zalaris Application Maintenance Services consists of taking full responsibility for the SAP HCM system’s operation on a 24/7/365 basis, adapting to the company’s life’s rhythm and the customer’s individual, organisational culture.
As the world craves faster, more intelligent technology, so must the robotics and technology industry expand hastily, putting more pressure on their HR and IT departments. Tech companies dominate the global economy, but this means that they must manage an evolving set of challenges. The winning companies will be those that are most adaptable to this new dynamic.
BIQ found that ’91 % of respondents assume that the corresponding tasks can hardly be managed by the internal IT departments’. The industry’s IT department must adopt modern technologies such as Cloud, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Augmented Reality, etc., which require constant management.
- You require a bespoke AMS solution to resolve your issues. BIQ explains that ‘almost all companies (96%) are faced with the situation that their SAP landscapes are now highly individualised due to permanent adjustments’.
- You require support and development of your global SAP HCM domains, with both your current systems and future expansions; whilst also needing a guaranteed problem resolution time – SLA / KPI.
- But what about beyond the SAP system? You require support and development of global applications beyond the SAP system, such as integrating non-SAP HR systems.
- You want to feel assured that your database system is managed efficiently with constant process monitoring and improvement.
- Continuously ensuring that you are compliant and up to date is a relentless task, implementation and controlling SOX requirements (SOX Compliance) is therefore required.
The taxing endeavour of focusing on your core business, striving for transformation, and keeping costs low seems like an impossibility. The robotics and technology industry are discovering that the only sensible option is to outsource to a third party. An Application Maintenance Services (AMS) provider will adapt to your growing needs and become an extension of your company, providing you with maximum value.
An AMS solution enables you to gain competence and capabilities to develop your global HR domains. For example, Zalaris Application Maintenance Services can increase system development capabilities by up to 80%. The end result is a highly efficient operation, with applications digitally enabled to perform at peak.
By outsourcing with AMS, companies obtain:
- A team of global, experienced consultants who support the client’s internal resources 24/7/365
- Continuous development with developer support of the business and global HR domain
- A permanent team of consultants and knowledge sharing procedures
- Resolution of tickets and issues according to the established SLA of 99.9%
- KPI at 99%
- Increase in user satisfaction with the system to 99.9%
- Reduction of the implementation time of business changes (go-live projects) by 60%
- Standardisation of multi-reporting of the Shared Service Center operations into a single report
- Continuous updating of system documentation
- SAP system maintenance and support
All of which allows the tech and robotics industry to focus on their core business, expanding and giving our digitally-driven society what it wants. BIQ found that ‘in both application hosting and SAP management, 66% of companies show a preference for collaboration with external service providers’.
Ensure you outsource your maintenance services to a provider who has a wealth of experience and experts. At Zalaris, we have 20 years of experience and our experts can support and host your entire SAP environment, offering complete SAP system maintenance and support. We perform installations, upgrades, maintenance & configurations – daily. We are constantly available to ensure everything runs smoothly, so you don’t have to. If you are interested to learn more, please contact us.