Gartner outlines 6 distinct ways that service providers can help application leaders in their digital workplace transformation:
- Understanding the gap
- Formulating a digital workplace program
- Evolving the current workplace from a technology-centric to a business- and user-centric approach
- Identifying and implementing technology and applications
- Designing the employee experience
- Equipping employees with the correct set of tools based on employee persona mapping.
Service providers cannot help application leaders for digital workplace transformation with:
- Understanding business priorities
- Convincing senior stakeholders
Knowing where the service provider can support is just as important as knowing when the service provider should take a backseat to the company’s HR team.
Download the full article