To all users of our website
Based on the European General Data Protection Regulation, we have established our policy that covers how we;
… your user data.
Read through this information and if you have any questions, please contact
1. General Terms and introduction
Zalaris ASA is committed to protecting your personal information when you are using Zalaris web services. We want our services to be safe and useful for our clients and users. This Privacy and Cookies Policy relates to our use of any personal information we collect from you via the following online services:
- any Zalaris website from Zalaris
- any Zalaris representation in social media
- any Zalaris mobile device
It also relates to our use of any personal information you provide to us by phone, SMS, email, in letters and other correspondence.
In order to provide you with the full range of Zalaris services, we sometimes need to collect information about you.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy explains the following:
- what information Zalaris may collect about you
- how Zalaris will use information we collect about you
- when Zalaris may use your contact information to contact you
- your choices regarding the personal information you provide to us
- how to delete your collected information
Zalaris is committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all applicable laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998 (these laws are referred to collectively in this Privacy and Cookies Policy as the “data protection laws”).
2. Who are we?
Zalaris is a leading provider of outsourced HR, HR Technology and Consulting Services to the global market.
Our online services
We have a international website www.test.zalaris.rayon.no, and country sites for many of our local markets. When we refer to ‘’we’’ or ‘’our’’ or ‘’Zalaris’’ we are referring to all web and mobile solutions we operates inn the global market.
3. What information will Zalaris collect?
When you participate in, access or sign up to any of the Zalaris services, activities or online content, such as newsletters, live chats, message boards, web and mobile notifications, telephone or text Zalaris, or leave contact information by filling out our online contact forms. This can consist of information such as your name, employer, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number, as well as information collected about your use of Zalaris services.
Please note that sometimes we will require you to provide additional personal information. When we do this we will provide further information about why we are collecting your information and how we will use it.
4. How will Zalaris use the information?
Zalaris will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- to provide our services, activities and online content, to provide you with information about them and to deal with your requests and enquiries.
- to provide you with the user-friendly online navigation experience.
- where we provide personalised services, we may analyse the information you supply, as well as your activity on our (and other) services, so that we can offer a more relevant, tailored service.
- to use IP addresses and device identifiers to identify the location of users, to block disruptive use, to establish the number of visits from different countries.
- for analysis and research purposes so that we may improve the services offered by Zalaris.
- we may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
Where Zalaris proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. Please see section 6 below for details.
5. Your Zalaris Account
If you have registered for a Zalaris account this will also allow you to login to apps and services.
Your Zalaris account will always be covered by the policies of this website. But, please be aware that additional policies may apply when your Zalaris account is linked to a employer account.
6. When will the Zalaris contact me?
Zalaris may contact you:
- in relation to any service, activity or online content you have signed up for in order to ensure that the Zalaris can deliver the services to you, e.g. to verify your email when you sign up for a Zalaris account, or to help you reset your password.
- in relation to any correspondence we receive from you or any comment or complaint you make about Zalaris products or services.
- in relation to any personalized services you are using.
- to invite you to participate in surveys about Zalaris services.
- to update you on any material changes to the Zalaris policies and practices.
Local pages will give you detailed information about how Zalaris will contact you in relation to specific services, activities or online content.
We will never contact you to ask for your Zalaris account password, or other login information. Please be cautious if you receive any emails or calls from people asking for this information and claiming to be from Zalaris.
7. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
Zalaris will only send you marketing emails or contact you on Zalaris platforms where you have agreed to this. We may personalize the message content based upon any information you have provided to us and your use of Zalaris services.
8. Will the Zalaris share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information within Zalaris except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies, including for child protection reasons) or as described in this section and section XX.
Generally, we will use your information within Zalaris and will only share it outside Zalaris where you have requested it or given your consent. However, we may share with third party sites (e.g. Facebook, Google, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter) some data, with appropriate security measures, and to show you relevant content on third party sites.
9. How long will Zalaris keep my information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with Zalaris. If you delete your Zalaris account then your personal information is deleted immediately, and the remaining information is anonymized for analytical purposes.
10. Can I delete my data?
You can always delete your Zalaris account, information collected via forms and e-mail, by taking contact: email@example.com
11. Can I find out what personal information Zalaris holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information Zalaris holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We will use reasonable efforts consistent with our legal duty to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
12. Web browser cookies
- a) What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer, tablet or mobile phone (all referred to here as a “device”) web browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your web browser if your browser’s preferences allow it. Many websites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows. Similar technologies are also often used within emails to understand whether the email has been read or if any links have been clicked. If you continue without changing your settings, we’ll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Zalaris websites. However, you can change your cookie setting at any time.
On Zalaris websites, cookies record information about your online preferences and allow us to tailor our websites to your interests.
- c) Third party cookies in embedded content on Zalaris pages
Please note that during your visits to Zalaris websites you may notice some cookies that are not related to Zalaris.
To support our content, we sometimes embed content from social media and other third party websites. These may include YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, SoundCloud, Vine, Instagram, Pinterest, Flickr and others . As a result, when you visit a page containing such content, you may be presented with cookies from these websites and these third party cookies may track your use of Zalaris website. Zalaris does not control the dissemination of these cookies and you should check the relevant third party’s website for more information. If you continue without changing your settings, we’ll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Zalaris website. However, you can find out about changing your cookie settings here…
Where Zalaris embeds content from social media and other third party websites, some websites may use Google Analytics to collect data about user behaviour for their own purposes. Zalaris does not control this. For more information, see the Google webpage “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps”.
- d) Zalaris cookies and how to reject cookies
It is important to note that if you change your settings and block certain cookies, you will not be able to take full advantage of some features of Zalaris services, and we might not be able to provide some features you have previously chosen to receive.
- e) Other information collected from web browsers
Your web browser may also provide Zalaris with information about your device, such as an IP address and details about the browser that you are using. We use information provided by your browser or by the link that you have clicked to understand the webpage that directed you to Zalaris and this may be captured by performance cookies.
13. Do Not Track (DNT) browser setting
DNT is a feature offered by some browsers which, when enabled, sends a signal to websites to request that your browsing is not tracked, such as by third party ad networks, social networks and analytic companies. This website does not currently respond to DNT requests.
14. Apps and Devices
When you download or use Zalaris apps on yourmobile device, information may be accessed from or stored to your device. Most often this is used in a similar way to a web browser cookie, such as by enabling the app to ‘remember’ you or provide you with the content you have requested.
Your web browser or device may also provide Zalaris with information about your device, such as a device identifier or IP address. Device identifiers may be collected automatically, such as the device ID, IP address, MAC address, IMEI number and app ID (a unique identifier relating to the particular copy of the app you are running).
If you have any concerns about the information which might be accessed from or stored on your device by Zalaris, you may wish to only access Zalaris content through a web browser and review your web browser settings.
15. Changes to the Zalaris Privacy and Cookies Policy
16. Contacting Zalaris about this Privacy and Cookies Policy
If you any questions or comments about this Privacy and Cookies Policy please contact: